Kana’an welcomes contributions from authors and scholars with a wide range of progressive intellectual orientations that support the Pan-Arab (qawmi) nationalist leftist cause and its progress towards Arab unity, development, and socialism.
Articles submitted for publication should meet the following criteria:
- Documented and referenced scientific analysis.
- Citation of references should include:
- Books: author, title, place of publication, date and name of publisher.
- Articles: author, title of article, title of periodical, volume, date and page numbers.
- Documented and referenced footnotes.
- All articles will be reviewed by experts to determine their quality for publication.
- It is preferred that the submitted articles are typed or saved on a disk using “Microsoft Word”. Articles could be sent as attachments to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or faxed to:
+ 972-2- 295-7215.
- Articles should not exceed 7000 words. Exceptional cases must be coordinated with the editorial board in advance.
- Kana’an also welcomes book reviews (not to exceed 2000 words).
- Articles submitted for publishing in Kana’an should not be published elsewhere.